What Happened Tonight?
- Continuing to work on VEX Bots (Zettler's team didn't show again, if they don't show on Thursday, the vex mentors will take over all build a kicken robot.)
- Got a teleop program loaded onto both robots, and was able to test the motors (some need replacing).
- Nick Z. broke in 2 new 775's with versa gear boxes (may be something wrong with one of them, they sound off).
- Nascar fixed the metal chop saw.
- Anael started welding our new swerve chassis, after a snafu where Justin P. made a very bad judgement call and accidentally ordered 16ft of aluminum cut and milled, (most of it was scrap aluminum). We ordered 3/16 plate aluminum, 4 1x1 1/16th" tubing, and some 1x1 angle extrusion.
- Jason worked on the 3D printed swerve drive bot.
- Carter and Sid worked on getting Bobross operational for their slam protocol.
- Kyler gave a quick overview to Mr. Sarsfield of the new Swerve design.
- Kaleb worked on the variable chassis design.